Author Topic: Stories.. strange weird, funny and WTF?  (Read 57648 times)

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pogge.ca
Stories.. strange weird, funny and WTF?
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 03:57:26 PM »
Instead of sending the "member" with the saw, they could have just sent a "member" with an ice bucket, y'know?

Seems obvious to me, and a lot less destructive, eh?

steffie

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2006, 02:21:02 PM »
GMTA, skdadl.  Cold water all around!
Let the beauty of what you love be what you do - Rumi

k'in

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2006, 04:22:43 PM »
skdadl wrote:

Instead of sending the "member" with the saw, they could have just sent a "member" with an ice bucket, y'know?

Seems obvious to me, and a lot less destructive, eh?

A lot less destructive in the physical sense I suppose, but I don't doubt he might have to seek the services of a "shrink" to get over the emotional trauma...

Debra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • April Reign
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2006, 04:28:04 PM »
An afternoon fight at the Toronto Reference Library, on Yonge St. north of Bloor St. left at least one man in hospital with stab wounds and another man in police custody today.

The fight broke out a little before 2:30 p.m. inside the six-floor library, police said shortly after the incident.

The Reference Library?????

Who knew?! :reading
“Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive.” —  Josephine Hart

k'in

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2006, 04:33:35 PM »
I guess the judge will throw the "book" at them?

anne cameron

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2006, 05:50:50 PM »
Be interesting to see the sentences.  I do hope he didn't stab him in the colon.

Toedancer

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2006, 11:20:01 PM »
http://tinyurl.com/unbeq

Ah Brebis need your help with this one!
"Democracy is not the law of the majority, it's the protection of the minority." -Albert Camus 1913-1960

brebis noire

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2006, 08:45:37 AM »
Hmm. Unlikely. You can't even get offspring from a sheep-goat mating, and those happen often.

Looks staged to me - they're probably abandoned puppies adopted by a long-suffering mama cat who just had kittens.

I remember seeing a "cabbit" a long time ago on TV. They really thought it was a cross between a rabbit and a cat, but it turned out to be a hoax.

Sleeping Sun

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2006, 09:32:30 AM »
Ahhh.  Searching for some laughs this dreary friday morning, and I found this site.

They're photoshopped pictures of a baby (that used to be someone's avatar: Nikita?), and I found them tea-out-the-nose-funny.

Photoshop + digital photgraphy = new ways to embarass your children. :)

Boom Boom

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2006, 09:58:43 AM »
:lol:

anne cameron

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2006, 12:03:06 AM »
In another lifetime my new zealand white prize winning doe "Ava Gardner" had a huge litter of gorgeous bunnies.  Rather than lose any of them I put three of them in with our brand new litter of kittens...took the cat outside (she protested), then powdered the kittens and bunnies with old spice talcum powder..let the cat back in, she was disgusted but by the time she had her "housie" re-arranged to her satisfaction she had accepted the weird kittens...the problem is a doe has a twist in her nipple so she can hop and not lose her milk..and a cat doesn't..but baby bunnies take the teat in their mouth then flip over on their back...always knew when a bunny was feeding because of the loud MEOOOOW from the cat...she raised them but I think she had serious doubts about their sanity, they were the last ones out of the nest box, the kittens were racing all over the house and the Three Stooges were still content to just peer over the side.  Sold the bunnies for enough $$$ to get the cat spayed!

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2006, 07:30:41 AM »
The things you learn when you have animals. I didn't know that about rabbit teats, anne. Fascinating.

And we're glad to hear that you're afloat.

SS, I know someone who looks so much like that angry baby, although the person I'm thinking of is no baby.

Debra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • April Reign
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2006, 03:13:40 PM »
The defence lawyer of a Wisconsin man charged with having sex with a dead deer is claiming he's innocent of any wrongdoing - because a "crimes against sexual morality" statute prohibits sex with animals, but fails to mention carcasses, The Duluth News Tribune reports.

Bryan James Hathaway, 20, of Superior, was arrested on "a misdemeanour charge of sexual gratification with an animal" after indulging in intercourse with said deceased deer on 11 October.

His attorney, public defender Fredric Anderson, last week filed a motion with a Douglas County court which argued "because the deer was dead, it was not considered an animal and the charge should be dismissed". He wrote: "The statute does not prohibit one from having sex with a carcass."

He further argued that, according to Webster's dictionary, an animal is "any of a kingdom of living beings". If you include carcasses in that definition, Anderson reasoned, "you really go down a slippery slope with absurd results".

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/11/17/dead_deer_case/

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2006, 03:33:41 PM »
Well, but this changes things:

Boughner's latter point seems to be backed up by Hathaway's previous form, which saw him in April 2005 plead "no contest to one felony charge of mistreatment of an animal for the shooting death of Bambrick, a 26-year-old horse, to have sex with the animal".

This guy has to be put away. He is killing animals in order to have sex with them. Unusual, yes, but not so different from doing it to a live animal who might be killed by the act. I agree with the prosecutor.

There are laws about "offering an indignity to a dead body," but I believe that those so far only apply to humans. We'll have to work on that, obviously.

Whatever Senator Cools and her NRA buddies think.   :evil:

Debra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • April Reign
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2006, 03:43:48 PM »
eek I missed that part.  Sick bastard!

Bread & Roses Forum

« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2006, 03:43:48 PM »