Author Topic: Stories.. strange weird, funny and WTF?  (Read 58561 times)

anne cameron

• View Profile
Stories.. strange weird, funny and WTF?
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2006, 08:45:11 PM »
Excuse me, but... the links referred to a guy who died after having sex with a horse but they didn't say what killed him...I hope it was the horse.

About a year and a half ago there was a report (sorry, no link available) of a guy who was having sex with a mare and she whirled around and bit his dick.  He was admitted to hospital and the good news is his dick was so badly injured he'll probably never be able to "perform" again... someone should nominate the mare for a lifetime supply of oats as a reward!

Mandos

• View Profile
    • http://politblogo.typepad.com/
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2006, 09:34:09 PM »
Neil Horsley.  And yes, that is his real name.

http://www.windycitylefty.com/2005/05/n ... ucker.html

anne cameron

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2006, 03:17:16 AM »
Not the same guy...there must be a nest of them out there... the SPCA must be kept busy because of such total dweebs.

lagatta

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2006, 04:04:32 AM »
Oh, come on. They were just horsing around.
" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

Debra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • April Reign
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2007, 05:59:34 PM »
Police hunt pub urinal thief

LONDON (Reuters) - British police said Friday they were hunting a man who stole a urinal from a pub toilet.

The suspect walked into the Royal Oak pub in Southampton, on the English south coast, ordered half a pint of beer and then made several visits to the men's toilet.

There he carefully removed a white urinal from the wall, stuffed it into a rucksack and was captured on closed circuit television walking out with the bulging sack on his back.

link
“Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive.” —  Josephine Hart

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pogge.ca
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 07:03:36 AM »
Gee. I know a couple of guys who look not unlike that thief.

What a curious thing to do. Would you want to be wearing a pub urinal for any length of time?  :shock:

Sleeping Sun

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2007, 08:08:56 AM »
A photo story of a tugboat meeting a bridge.  

:shock:

Debra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • April Reign
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2007, 08:16:18 AM »
Holy Crap  :shock:
“Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive.” —  Josephine Hart

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2007, 08:23:13 AM »
The Little Tugboat That Could.  

I hope no one was injured -- that's the only thing that would stop me from giving this story a smiley.

But tugs are tough. Tough tough tough tough. Great little boat. I want one.

Croghan27

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2007, 09:40:51 AM »
KC Irving ,in the early 50s, took over the assets of a man named Wilson. Wilson, along with owning the 2nd largest dry dock in the world had the contract to provide "tug boat" services to the harbour of Saint John.

My brother ended up a radio officer on the Irving Birch- at the time the largest, most powerful tug on the eastern seaboard. The Dutch came up with some super-duper boats that could come over from Holland faster than the Birch could arrive from New Brunswick - so they usually lost any races where they salivated for salvage, but that did not stop the attempts.

(The tug itself had quite a history - it was designed to "tug" the Mulberry Harbourshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mulberry_Harbour to Normandy.)

After one rather rough trip on the high seas he brough back some pictures .... the only part of the boat not covered by the swells was the bridge (the boat's bridge, not one like in the photos) - and that was mostly awash.

Bro did admit that a bit of the 'ol   :sick  was rampant even among long experienced sailors.
"It is also a good rule not to put overmuch confidence in the observational results that are put forward until they are confirmed by theory." -- Arthur Stanley Eddington

deBeauxOs

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2007, 03:09:04 PM »
Oh, that is too sad, deBeauxOs. The puir wee piggies.   :cry:

deBeauxOs

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2007, 04:08:51 PM »
Here's a failed candidate for a Darwin Prize.
A drunk Toronto man who spent five freezing hours in a stranger’s chimney Thursday morning was simply trying to enter the home after no one answered his knocks at the front door.

The 35-year-old man left his friend’s Muskoka Lakes cottage in the middle of the night to “relieve himself,” Ontario Provincial Police said. Stumbling back through the dark, he unknowingly ended up at an empty neighbouring cottage. Imagine his surprise, then, when he found the door locked and no one answering his knocks.

“Upset and determined to get in, he climbed onto the roof and slid down the chimney, the wrong chimney,” Bracebridge OPP said. ...
 :shock:

Herr Magoo

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2007, 04:37:52 PM »
Well, since failing to win a Darwin typically carries "survival" as a consolation prize, I guess he's probably not embittered about it.  ;)

But ya.  If he lives to be 70, that's only 35 years of his buddies calling him Santa Claus.
ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,

'lance

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2007, 04:52:54 PM »
Or perhaps the Grinch -- "I think that the most likely reason of all/May have been that his bladder was two sizes too small."

Bread & Roses Forum

« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2007, 04:52:54 PM »

Return To TAT