Author Topic: Balls  (Read 23461 times)

N.Beltov

• View Profile
Balls
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2010, 10:10:07 PM »
Good grief. Balls are on the outside for a reason. Look it up. Don't waste my time. Sometimes ya gotta move 'em around so they'll get some... air.

That's it, really. No big deal. (Except if you get kicked there. Watch football players during a free kick. What do they cover? Not their faces. ha.)

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pogge.ca
Balls
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2010, 10:51:45 PM »
I think balls are sort of touching, really. No, I mean that, not as a joke. Ok, it's a joke, but I mean it anyway. It's the funny little sacs they're in. They look like poached eggs done by the swirl method. Even on young men, the balls themselves may be ballsy, but the sacs are kind of wrinkly, so they look vulnerable. Well, I guess they are vulnerable. Anyway, I think they're quite dear.

Boom Boom

• View Profile
Balls
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2010, 10:59:24 PM »
Flying home today I was wishing I could move around on the plane... but the plane was too small, so I had to wait until we landed for some relief. It gets cramped down there.

Antonia

• View Profile
    • http://thestar.blogs.com/broadsides/
Balls
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2010, 11:38:19 PM »
I'd guess that you headed for the guys' stuff forum - The Pub - and  there they ... hmm, it was.
There's a guys' stuff forum?  

:hides:Hmmm. I am gonna check it out.

I never stray from TATs except maybe for threads that get a lot of action and I know well.

So nah. I just searched ''testicles'' and voila.
It is when we all play safe that we create a world of utmost insecurity. It is when we all play safe that fatality will lead us to our doom. It is in the "dark shade of courage" alone that the spell can be broken.
-- Dag Hammarskjöld

Return To TAT