Author Topic: Adjustments  (Read 9067 times)

deBeauxOs

Adjustments
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2006, 02:05:47 PM »
Quote from: lagatta
Hmm, bra-related "adjustment" can plunge far deeper than the strap, alas, especially after running...  :oops:
or any other, mmm, vigourous activity.  :shock:

k'in

• View Profile
Adjustments
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 02:06:10 PM »
Grade 4-peak of wedgie-mania.  Cousin's friend suffered a grave indignity when a power-wedgie caused his underwear to malfunction ending up around his neck.

Training bra* malfunction.  I was playing centre field, sporting my first ever training bra (why that day for the big debut-what was I thinking?) and both straps broke.  There I was (despite best efforts to pull the thing up it was determined to slide down) roaming & diving about the outfield with virtually no discernible boobs in the proper place yet these 2 mini-styro protrusions just above my waist.  

*Training bra-I'm thinking this is really stupid terminology.  I get "training wheels" on bikes as one is *learning* balance.  A training bra is not going to teach breasts to grow any faster than what they plan on doing on their own accord sans training bra with its fancy little flower in the middle...marketing, yuck...

fern hill

• View Profile
    • http://scathinglywrongrightwingnutz.blogspot.com/
Adjustments
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 02:15:59 PM »
Wedgies were also called Melvins in my neck of the woods. No idea why. sweetie and I have devised  a silly routine called Mutually Assured Melvins. Walk side by side each holding the far-side elastic on the undies of the other. One twitches upwards. Then the other does. Usually we fall about laughing at this point.

Training bras were fairly new when I was of that age. My mother fell about laughing when I told her I wanted one. 'What the hell is it training?' I believe is what she said.

Return To TAT