Author Topic: The confession thread  (Read 4564 times)

Antonia

• View Profile
    • http://thestar.blogs.com/broadsides/
Re: The confession thread
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2011, 03:15:58 AM »
 :))
It is when we all play safe that we create a world of utmost insecurity. It is when we all play safe that fatality will lead us to our doom. It is in the "dark shade of courage" alone that the spell can be broken.
-- Dag Hammarskjöld

Toedancer

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2011, 05:33:41 PM »
Since the U.S. is talking about bruised vaginas (vaginas, vaginas, vaginas) I guess I can confess some more. I bought a stupendous bra that fit like a glove. It is also in chantilly lace. Yes it is underwire. But it is magnifico, don't even know I'm wearing it, it is a WonderBra. So of course I wanted another one. And I did go get one, except when I got it home I found it was a size 40DD   :o I was pissed. So today, I thought what the hey I'll go early in the morning, exchange it and then get to the festivities at the park (which have been going on since Thursday). So off I went, one bus transfer and a slog to the new and disproved centre mall (which needs a fucking transit system all on it's own). I found anothr one, checked the box, yep perfect, off to Customer Service. She said sign here and put it in the bag. You know what's coming right? Yep, she put the same fucking 40DD into my bag.  ::)

I went to the park to forgedaboutit. You don't have to sit in the beer gardens anymore to have a pint, you can walkabout everywhere. Only in Steeltown  ::)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2011, 05:38:42 PM by Toedancer »
"Democracy is not the law of the majority, it's the protection of the minority." -Albert Camus 1913-1960

lagatta

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2011, 08:08:06 PM »
Well, it would be even more of an awkward confession that such a size is not too far off for me. At least a size too big around, at least a size too small in the titty aka "cup" department. Not proud of that at all - I'd prefer less of a prow for many reasons. Not the least of which is the cost.

In North America, especially due to the growth in serious obesity in the US, it is easy to find 44, 46, 48, 50... but big "cup" sizes with a normal circumfrence entail a huge price tag. No problem for Da Queen to afford Rigby & Peller, but such a bra is easily $100, if not £100...

I saw those chantilly lace bras and thought they were unusually pretty for "boxed" bras.

Here is a funny if ever we feel bloated or "fat days".
http://www.whatsontianjin.com/news-287-queen-s-underwear-supplier-rigby-peller-unveils-uk-s-biggest-bra-the-48n-cup.html

Though actually the expansion of cup sizes is NOT just due to endemic severe obesity. A bra fitter I know says it is even more obvious among young, slim ladies.
" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

Bread & Roses Forum

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2011, 08:08:06 PM »

Return To TAT