Author Topic: Ann Coulter's "retard" comment  (Read 1293 times)

lagatta

• View Profile
Ann Coulter's "retard" comment
« on: October 25, 2012, 08:18:20 AM »
Disgusting, of course (and very strange, given Obama's reputation as a "wimpy intellectual" among his detractors). And a Special Olympian has responded, eloquently and more kindly than that, er, individual deserves:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/us-news-blog/2012/oct/24/ann-coulter-retard-remark-special-olympics

Not only is this a gross insult against people living with a disability, it is also the kind of taunt one expects of bullying seven-year-olds. Oh well.
" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

Boom Boom

• View Profile
Re: Ann Coulter's "retard" comment
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2012, 08:52:07 AM »
I really, really dislike Ann Coulter. I think she's one of the worse people on the planet, along with idiots like Rush Limbaugh and the like. Ugh. Unfortunately, it seems the more outrageously stupid you are, the more folks gravitate to them. Ann Coulter is a best-selling author, believe it or not. And Rush Limbaugh has millions of listeners.  ::)

Boom Boom

• View Profile
Re: Ann Coulter's "retard" comment
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2012, 10:06:12 AM »
Damn. As bad as Ann Coulter is, then there's Richard Mourdock saying something totally fucked up about God and rape. I don't want to comment further as I think my head will explode.  :mad2

Return To TAT