Author Topic: What's For Breakfast?  (Read 44634 times)

I. Animalia

• View Profile
What's For Breakfast?
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2006, 01:26:04 AM »
No sex? Mangoes.  Sex? Man comes!  After sex? Mangoes.

Holly Stick

• View Profile
What's For Breakfast?
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2006, 01:37:20 AM »
:rotfl:
Economics is a human creation, borders are human creations and nature doesn’t give a damn about these things. - David Suzuki

Boom Boom

• View Profile
What's For Breakfast?
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2006, 06:11:59 AM »
Quote from: I. Animalia
No sex? Mangoes.  Sex? Man comes!  After sex? Mangoes.

A classic.  :lol:

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pogge.ca
What's For Breakfast?
« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2006, 06:37:20 AM »
Quote from: Boom Boom
Mangoes and Sex both cause folks to drool. Sex 10, Mangoes 9.

Hey! This is a crooked manoeuvre. It's just a way to make sure that blueberries and canned salmon are eliminated from the race.

Mind you, mango chutney should earn an extra point for that team, and there was a tie between the leaders when I last looked, so it's now

mangos 11, sex 10

Mind you mind you, the juice from a tin of salmon can be drained on to the kitty plates as a treat, and furthermore as a way to distract the little beggars from noticing that you are eating the flesh.

mangos 11, sex 10, tinned salmon 3

Boom Boom

• View Profile
What's For Breakfast?
« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2006, 08:30:03 AM »
The dog likes canned salmon too (found out by accident) but I don't know if it's good for her, so no points for canned slamon until this is verified. :(

anne cameron

• View Profile
What's For Breakfast?
« Reply #125 on: September 15, 2006, 10:25:54 AM »
Hey , Boom... it's very good for her.  Omega fatty acids and all that fine stuff...improve her brain power... just beware the "farmed" salmon, the damn things are chock full of retained antibiotics and have been fed pelletized crap which includes chicken feathers, sweepings off the slaughterhouse floor and things too gacky to mention in such polite and couth company.

Not that I have a strong opinion about it, or anything, you understand.

Boom Boom

• View Profile
What's For Breakfast?
« Reply #126 on: September 15, 2006, 10:47:02 AM »
I suspect regular canned dog food has all that nasty stuff, Anne. Anyway, thanks for the info. It's Clover Leaf skinless, boneless, canned pink salmon, I don't know anything about the quality of it other than I love the stuff, and so does the dog. :lol:

lagatta

• View Profile
What's For Breakfast?
« Reply #127 on: September 15, 2006, 10:50:33 AM »
Nowadays a lot of the tinned salmon, pink and red, states "wild" on the label as it is a selling point.

I always buy it WITH the bones, as I'm intolerant of cow's milk and the soft bones are a good source of calcium. I give Renzo the fatty skin - figure a bit will make his coat shine - he isn't overweight.
" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

Boom Boom

• View Profile
What's For Breakfast?
« Reply #128 on: September 15, 2006, 11:02:23 AM »
The boneless variety is all they had - should be a new shipment next week, hopefully with bones. The bones are thoroughly cooked with the salmon so no problem digesting them. I'll probably buy a box of salmon cans next month in Sept-Iles (and as much mango - bottled and juiced - as I can find).  BTW - the iced tea I made yesterday - I inadvertently left one teabag in the container overnight - tastes awful today.  :(

Boom Boom

• View Profile
What's For Breakfast?
« Reply #129 on: September 15, 2006, 11:05:44 AM »
Tinned salmon (with bones) is a source of calium (one point), which we all need; and apparently tinned salmon is good for your brain (one point), which leads to better sex.

Now: mangos 11, sex 10, tinned salmon 7. Did the Blueberries drop out of contention? Sex just feels good. Give sex a point: now 11.

brebis noire

• View Profile
What's For Breakfast?
« Reply #130 on: September 15, 2006, 11:50:33 AM »
This three-way race is just wrong.
Mangoes kind of remind me of sex, but tinned salmon, even with the skin and bones, is so not a contenda. :?

anne cameron

• View Profile
What's For Breakfast?
« Reply #131 on: September 15, 2006, 01:03:36 PM »
I do not care for mangoes at all!  Kept the pit from one, soaked it in water until it sprouted, and now have a three foot mango tree in the studio.  When a mango pit splits and that little green sprout protrudes you have one of the most sexually suggestive things the human eye can contemplate!

Return To TAT