Author Topic: woo woo stuff  (Read 1665 times)

anne cameron

• View Profile
woo woo stuff
« on: September 19, 2006, 11:16:33 AM »
I've been puzzled for nearly a week because I wasn't getting any of the notifications...you know...the topic you have been following has received another visit kind of thing...
I was coming to b'n'r via an old link and checking several times a day...

This morning, for the first time, as my computer did it's usual grunting and groaning and "receiving"...my "deleted items" thing started showing and indicating several "spam" captures.  So I checked the deleted items... wahoo...there are any number of b'n'r notifications, trapped as spam...

now I'm sure there's some way to fix this and I'll ask my daughter the computer expert to give this machine a well schooled kick.  What really surprises me is it's the first indication I've ever had that the fekkin Spam filter works!!

Hopefully it will sift out all those bloody offers to help me increase the size of my penis.

woo woo stuff
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2006, 05:22:31 PM »
BnR notifications? I never get BnR notifications!

fern hill

• View Profile
    • http://scathinglywrongrightwingnutz.blogspot.com/
woo woo stuff
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2006, 05:37:35 PM »
Because no one likes you. Actually, you silly, you can click at the bottom of a topic and you'll get automatic email whenever there's an addition to it.

woo woo stuff
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 05:41:29 PM »
Oh well, that's a drag to have to sort through all those e-mails. So Anne, all you have to do is stop requesting a notification everytime somebody posts to a thread.

Return To TAT