Author Topic: Trash entertainment  (Read 39334 times)

Toedancer

• View Profile
Re: Trash entertainment
« Reply #150 on: August 06, 2009, 10:20:09 PM »
For Lans Sakes Lagatta, I was referring to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_oKaCL-OA8   :lol:
Oh sorry I should add it was a song the kid and I sang in the KITCHEN, too sexy for housework, too sexy for cooking, too sexy for this ROOM and etc.
"Democracy is not the law of the majority, it's the protection of the minority." -Albert Camus 1913-1960

lagatta

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: August 07, 2009, 07:20:34 AM »
Sorry, I can't view videos on my computer. I thought you were referring to the pictures of Boyle's makeover.

Often if there is a video posted it just looks like a blank comment.

And I can't afford a newer computer.
" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

deBeauxOs

Trash entertainment
« Reply #152 on: June 08, 2010, 10:41:25 PM »
Because someone has to glance at the tabloid headlines once in a while: Something set off Lindsay Lohan's alcohol-monitoring bracelet.  Something?  Something drunk?

On the same page and in other news - Anna Paquin is bisexual.

Toedancer

• View Profile
Trash entertainment
« Reply #153 on: June 11, 2010, 08:42:17 PM »
McKay's engagement is off. This is his new squeeze? so says
Don Martin

She speaks 3 languages, is well-educated and has artistic tendencies, which tells me it prolly won't last long.
"Democracy is not the law of the majority, it's the protection of the minority." -Albert Camus 1913-1960

deBeauxOs

Trash entertainment
« Reply #154 on: August 18, 2010, 02:33:26 PM »
What a dame!

This is Betty White's fourth - fifth act?  Perhaps more, she just keeps going.

Here's a link to her notorious scene in Lake Placid. For those who haven't seen the movie, the wild creature they're discussing is a 20ft man-eating alligator.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 02:33:43 PM by deBeauxOs »

Herr Magoo

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 18, 2010, 02:40:22 PM »
The second book, titled The Zoo and I: Betty and Her Friends, will be filled with stories and photographs about White's animal friends.
     Okay, that book better be either campy, or really, really fascinating, or it's going to kill her cool.     Also, shouldn't it be "The Zoo and Me", unless she and the Zoo are performing some action together?
ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,

deBeauxOs

Trash entertainment
« Reply #156 on: August 18, 2010, 02:58:51 PM »
Quote from: Herr Magoo
The second book, titled The Zoo and I: Betty and Her Friends, will be filled with stories and photographs about White's animal friends.
     Okay, that book better be either campy, or really, really fascinating, or it's going to kill her cool.

Perhaps Betty will sing Gilda Radner's song to them?

Never tell an alligator ...

lagatta

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 26, 2010, 01:07:24 PM »
" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

deBeauxOs

Trash entertainment
« Reply #158 on: August 26, 2010, 01:20:03 PM »
Depardieu himself is not right in the head, what crust to call Isabelle Adjani folle.

He is a gros tas puant de merde, simply put.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 05:00:29 PM by deBeauxOs »

brebis noire

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 26, 2010, 02:58:48 PM »
I've always found Depardieu to be kind of fou himself, not to mention an egomaniac. It's sad that he hasn't become wiser, just older.

Return To TAT