Author Topic: The Daily Asshole  (Read 32406 times)

Toedancer

• View Profile
Re: The Daily Asshole
« Reply #165 on: April 17, 2013, 06:47:38 PM »
 :o  Binders full of Vaginas!!! Took it out of context he says? How the fuck can women being called vaginas be taken out of context? Screw throwing shoes at total dyks like this, throw loaded diapers!
"Democracy is not the law of the majority, it's the protection of the minority." -Albert Camus 1913-1960

lagatta

• View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 07, 2013, 02:31:53 PM »
Charles Saatchi, London art collector, serial shill for Tory electoral campaigns and husband of celebrity cook (she isn't a trained chef) Nigella Lawson, can claim hall of fame status in the "Unreconstructed misogynist: wife-beater sub-category" slot.

http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/07/07/charles-saatchi-to-divorce-wife-tv-chef-nigella-lawson/

Lawson has already moved out with her two children, but Lawson has to "divorce" her...  ::)

Hall of Fame quote:

“‘I feel that I have clearly been a disappointment to Nigella during the last year or so, and I am disappointed that she was advised to make no public comment to explain that I abhor violence of any kind against women, and have never abused her physically in any way,” he said.
This is after him repeatedly throttling her in a posh London restaurant, and Lawson clearly looking extremely distressed and terrified.
The jerk is 70 years old.

" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

Debra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • April Reign
« Reply #167 on: July 07, 2013, 05:52:01 PM »
ugh! Hall of Fame indeed.
“Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive.” —  Josephine Hart

Return To TAT