Author Topic: Fetus Fetishist Watch  (Read 57828 times)

deBeauxOs

Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2007, 09:09:44 PM »
No, not a coincidence.  The last time I checked his personal webpage, when he was showing his anti-choice criminalizer stripes in Parliament, there was a lot more information and links to his opinion pieces expressing some serious socon views.

This is not as detailed as it was, but the issues he supports are apparent on this page.

fern hill

• View Profile
    • http://scathinglywrongrightwingnutz.blogspot.com/
International Day of the Unborn Child
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2007, 09:52:02 AM »
Today, March 25, also the Catlick Feast of the Assumption, has been declared International Day of the Unborn Child by the Fetus Fetishers.

They are having a blog burst. (I hope this thread comes up when any of them google.)

In anticipation of this landmark event, our own deBeauxOs, man-hating vagina-warrior gender feminista par excellence, crafted this brilliant riff on another day in the life of the Virgin Mary, the Annunciation.

P.S. It's on the front page at Progressive Bloggers.

kuri

• View Profile
Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2007, 04:38:34 PM »
Busted!

Today, Catholics for a Free Choice filed a complaint with the Internal Revenue Service against Priests for Life because of its support for the presidential campaign of Kansas senator Sam Brownback. Such campaign intervention violates Priests for Life’s status as a public charity under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 501(c)(3).

The complaint to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) centers on two videos available on the Priests for Life Web site that implicitly (and, arguably, explicitly) endorse Senator Brownback’s candidacy.

anne cameron

• View Profile
Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2007, 05:11:36 PM »
What's next , death certificates for your appendix after it's removed?  Tasteful little funeral or memorial service for your tonsils and adenoids?  International day of mourning for all the removed chunks in haemmorhoidectomies?

deBeauxOs

Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2007, 05:48:55 PM »
Quote from: kuri
 Busted!
Today, Catholics for a Free Choice filed a complaint with the Internal Revenue Service against Priests for Life ...
You go!  CFC - they're so rad!

fern hill

• View Profile
    • http://scathinglywrongrightwingnutz.blogspot.com/
Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2007, 04:49:25 PM »
I'm putting this here rather than the Easter thread, even though it was inspired by Easter.

The fetus-fetishizers have a ghoulish preoccupation with blood and blobs. I remember as a kid being creeped out by various ghoulish Xian things. Like 'this is my body, this is my blood'. The goriness of lots of crucifixes. And today the media is again reporting on those zealots (in the Philippines?) who actually get hung on crosses.

Just as they're obsessed with sex, they're obsessed with gore. Why don't they all go rent a few slasher/prono movies? And leave the rest of us alone.

deBeauxOs

Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2007, 02:32:25 PM »
I don't know that it has anything to do with Christianity per se, rather I would suspect that in appropriating or subverting a number of rituals from wiccan, pagan and aboriginal traditions, organized religion tapped a vein of dramatic and extreme manifestations of spirituality.  Some of the murals in Central and South American churches established by missionaries who forcibly converted the indigeneous populations illustrate, in gory and horrific details, passages from the Old and New Testament.

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pogge.ca
Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2007, 04:09:34 PM »
Self-flagellation, often to a serious degree, seems to be a feature of many cultures.

anne cameron

• View Profile
Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2007, 04:18:08 PM »
Well, and SO IT SHOULD BE!

I mean, really, time for some personal responsibility somewhere, sometime, somehow.

You can't go around expecting other people to flagellate you all the time.

Send $99.99 and a self addressed stamped envelope and we will ship you one whip, suitable for flagellation.  The handle is made of the finest west coast red alder, the ten strands of barbed wire have been tipped with small lead weights in order to get that accurate swing.  If you send now, as a free gift to show our appreciation for your promptness, we will send you a four page booklet complete with illustrations, entitled Do It Yourself, flagellation for fun in the privacy of your own home.

Why be the only one at your work site without interesting scars?  feel no more the pain of being the only one who doesn't bleed through her shirt.

For those of more discriminating taste we have a more expensive model, seriously nuanced, with a whip handle made of sanded hemlock.

Croghan27

• View Profile
Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2007, 04:21:04 PM »
:rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:
"It is also a good rule not to put overmuch confidence in the observational results that are put forward until they are confirmed by theory." -- Arthur Stanley Eddington

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2007, 04:50:26 PM »
:lol:   *roar*

kuri

• View Profile
Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2007, 09:01:14 AM »
Warning - this will creep you out. I can't actually see this site (can't seem to make Quicktime work in Firefox) but according to my friend who posted the link:

It's this CREEPY song about a fetus' diary, and a few minutes into it he's all "today, my mother KILLED ME." And then launches into some fucked up "why did you kill me, mother?" song.

And the voice? Is so horrifying I can't even begin to explain.

Diary of An Unborn Child

Is this for real?

Debra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • April Reign
Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2007, 09:08:12 AM »
“Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive.” —  Josephine Hart

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2007, 09:09:45 AM »
Well, it's obviously not for real in the sense the creators' (in their clearly deluded state) would intend, but yes, someone was deluded enough to make that.

There's nothing much to see, really -- it's just a recording on a static web page. The fetus's voice is a fake kid voice; very briefly at points you can hear it drop just enough to know that it's being done by an adult woman.

I cut out as the fetus began to sing a sappy song whose first line goes "Why did you kill me, Mommy?"

Debra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • April Reign
Fetus Fetishist Watch
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2007, 09:10:45 AM »
it's actually a man, see link above. Scary bugger
“Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive.” —  Josephine Hart

Return To TAT