Author Topic: Artificial foreskin  (Read 13773 times)

RP.

• View Profile
Artificial foreskin
« on: March 09, 2007, 03:28:26 PM »
Link

Viafin-Atlas are the world leaders in the manufacture of artificial foreskin for circumcised men. After extensive research and development, Viafin-Atlas proudly offer the SenSlip - the world's first ever artificial retractable foreskin for circumcised men.

The SenSlip is an innovative concept, designed to promote male sexual health and well-being. With patents pending worldwide, it is practical, comfortable to wear, and most importantly - it works.

You might be asking, Why?

The SenSlip helps restore the sensitivity to the penis of circumcised men. It protects the head of the penis against dryness and chafing caused by constant exposure to clothing. It looks, feels and works similar to a real foreskin.

What's that?  You want some not-safe-for-work pictures of the fake thing alongside a couple of real things (cut and uncut)?  Whoomp, here it is!

Debra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • April Reign
Artificial foreskin
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 03:36:13 PM »
You couldn't hear me all the way from there  :)

It looks the same in pictures, interesting concept
“Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive.” —  Josephine Hart

Herr Magoo

• View Profile
Artificial foreskin
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 03:36:34 PM »
And it's now available in two colours, exactly like humans.
ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,

deBeauxOs

Artificial foreskin
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 03:47:46 PM »
Two-toned foreskins?   :shock:   Who knew?

RP.

• View Profile
Artificial foreskin
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 05:18:32 PM »
I know what you're thinking:  Surely, this alleged chafing of the glans is hardly worth keeping one's wang wrapped up in thick latex all day--OR IS IT???????

Extremely dubious "study" called "The effect of male circumcision on the sexual enjoyment of the female partner":

There may be a histological explanation for these findings. The tip of the foreskin, and some or all of the frenulum, are routinely removed as part of circumcision. This tissue contains a high concentration of the nerve endings that sense fine touch. After circumcision, the surface of the glans thickens like a callus. The glans is innervated by free nerve endings that can only sense deep pressure and pain.

I can hear the het grils now:  So what?  Who gives a crap?  Tsk, don't waste your time telling me about no frenulums.  

Well, I'll tell you who gives a crap:  SCIENCE, and you should too!

During prolonged intercourse with their circumcised partners, women were less likely to 'really get into it' and more likely to 'want to get it over with' (23.32, 11.24-48.39). On the other hand, with their unaltered partners, the reverse was true, they were less likely to 'want to get it over with' and considerably more likely to 'really get into it.'

There you have it, the scientific method has won again!  

(Sorry, I have no gay science.  Not saying it's not out there though.)

So, as sure as the atomic weight of Tungsten is 183.84, the only way for the incomplete dude to make ensure his female partner really gets into it, is some kind of headgear.

fern hill

• View Profile
    • http://scathinglywrongrightwingnutz.blogspot.com/
Artificial foreskin
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 05:27:43 PM »
:rotfl:
I think 'wang' is my fave slang for one of my fave bits.

lagatta

• View Profile
Artificial foreskin
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 05:27:47 PM »
Guess if your local neo-nazi skinhead band wants to beat up Muslims or Jews, it might come in handy... :roll:

How did this fellow LIVE all these years????

From:  R.J. in Cambridge England……"First of all my I thank you for this great invention. .I am 70 and have regretted being circumcised all my life, I have found the greatest benefit of SenSlip is psychological, it makes me feel safe and more confident."
" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

Debra

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • April Reign
Artificial foreskin
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 05:27:48 PM »
Point of order [straight line].....if you're really getting into shouldn't she have the headgear?  :P
“Damaged people are dangerous. They know they can survive.” —  Josephine Hart

deBeauxOs

Artificial foreskin
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 05:33:58 PM »
From:  R.J. in Cambridge England " ... I have found the greatest benefit of SenSlip is psychological, it makes me feel safe and more confident."

:shock:  :shock:  :shock: safe from what?

lagatta

• View Profile
Artificial foreskin
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 05:37:34 PM »
There's a ladies' page (missing the apostrophe)... the thing is not to be used for penetration, so I guess it can't get lost anywhere...

In German: Vorhut = Vanguard Vorhaut= foreskin.
" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

Toedancer

• View Profile
Re: Artificial foreskin
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2011, 02:38:57 PM »
I just watched a snippet @ CNN - Schofield is fucking nuts!! and just a tad anti-semitic and anti-transgender, he was arguing with a doctor/rabbi. He has introduced a Bill in SF to ban all wang circumcision, with the threat of fines and JAILTIME  :o This has been going on for a few years now, but suddenly it's news again, I dunno why, maybe he's got his over 7,000 sigs. But check out part of his reasoning, he's actually stolen women's arguments re: choice.

From Nov./10

“People can practice whatever religion they want, but your religious practice ends with someone else’s body,” said Schofield. “It’s a man’s body and…his body doesn’t belong to his culture, his government, his religion or even his parents. It’s his decision.”

oh wait...this freak got the sigs San Francisco voters will  decide whether to ban male circumcision in the November 8 municipal election.

So if it passes we can expect a lot of circumcised fathers in the slammer? But why stop there, why not make ALL circumcised males criminals. Who is supporting this insanity?
You know, this is crude, but if I was a circumcised politician in California I'd whip my naked wang out and shake it at him while holding a pair of scissors in my hand.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 02:40:30 PM by Toedancer »
"Democracy is not the law of the majority, it's the protection of the minority." -Albert Camus 1913-1960

kuri

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2011, 09:20:26 AM »
I don't know Schofield at all, but I'm kind of sympathetic to the idea that something like this shouldn't be imposed upon an infant. Public health rather than legal sanctions are probably a better way to go about discouraging circumcision (which is way more common in the US than anywhere else, and in Canada I think pretty stopped outside of religious communities in the 70s or 80s).

Toedancer

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2011, 11:17:22 AM »
I don't know Schofield at all, but I'm kind of sympathetic to the idea that something like this shouldn't be imposed upon an infant. Public health rather than legal sanctions are probably a better way to go about discouraging circumcision (which is way more common in the US than anywhere else, and in Canada I think pretty stopped outside of religious communities in the 70s or 80s).

From a purely pleasuring standpoint there is no doubt that an intact man makes for better intercourse and easier orgasm. Other than that I don't think public health nor legal sanctions have a place in the decision, it is a purely personal choice. Raising awareness is helpful to parents who don't want to be sued by their son in the future, which shouldn't fly because so many parents are uninformed and would be a legitimate defense. There are so many ambulance chasing lawyers behind this 'movement' in the U.S. they are even bankrolling some of it, and they indulge in 'myths', pits parents against parents, and I don't think it's even constitutional to have gov interfering, or at least it shouldn't be. It's easy to be on the intact side, as I would be if I had a son, but for parents being sued by their offspring is just absurd.
"Democracy is not the law of the majority, it's the protection of the minority." -Albert Camus 1913-1960

Antonia

• View Profile
    • http://thestar.blogs.com/broadsides/
« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2011, 12:33:32 PM »
I think it's barbaric and unnecessary in modern society with showers for washing.
Perhaps it made sense 5000 years ago in the desert, but not now.
It is when we all play safe that we create a world of utmost insecurity. It is when we all play safe that fatality will lead us to our doom. It is in the "dark shade of courage" alone that the spell can be broken.
-- Dag Hammarskjöld

Toedancer

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2012, 08:00:56 PM »
I don't want to start a new thread and yes this is about Wangs again.

QUIET DOWN VAGINAS, THE BONERS ARE TALKING! The title could be used in so many Wordsmiths ways, eh?

http://jezebel.com/5907774/quiet-down-vaginas-the-boners-are-talking?utm_source=Jezebel+Newsletter&utm_campaign=f6ed16f436-UA-142218-20&utm_medium=email

Return To TAT