Author Topic: What Hurts?  (Read 93268 times)

sparqui

• View Profile
    • http://resettlethis.blogspot.com/
Re: What Hurts?
« Reply #615 on: August 08, 2013, 09:29:28 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering with pain, Boom Boom. Speaking of medical pot, does marijuana help with arthritis pain?
If my grandmother had wheels, she'd be a tractor. -- Gilles Duceppe

Boom Boom

• View Profile
« Reply #616 on: August 08, 2013, 11:37:38 PM »
Yes, I've been told it does, by a neighbour who has used it in the past.

This article appeared on BNR (in this thread) earlier:

ASA : Arthritis and Medical Marijuana

scroll down to:  CANNABIS AND ARTHRITIS - excellent article

« Last Edit: August 08, 2013, 11:47:39 PM by Boom Boom »

Toedancer

• View Profile
« Reply #617 on: August 09, 2013, 11:03:47 AM »

Sanjay Gupta reverses, now supports marijuana use: "We have been terribly and systematically misled"   :applause [size=78%] [/size]

There is a ridic nutter meme going around saying Gupta did this because he was losing his popularity. Sheesh the things nutters grab on to bolster their nimby/two faced thoughts.
"Democracy is not the law of the majority, it's the protection of the minority." -Albert Camus 1913-1960

Boom Boom

• View Profile
« Reply #618 on: August 16, 2013, 11:10:16 AM »
 Pot Night on CNN!

9 pm Medical marijuana debate on the Piers Morgan Show

10 pm "Weed" - documentary by Dr. Sanjay Gupta who has now come out in strong advocacy of medical marijuana.

CNN is Channel 500 on my Bell ExpressVu satellite listing.   

NJ Gov. Chris Christy is under extreme pressure to sign medical marijuana into state law today because of the case of a very young child who needs a marijuana extract to survive life-threatening epilepsy - she has over 100 epileptic seizures a day - they stop completely when she takes a pot pill (marijuana extract in pill form); I think she's six or seven years old.   (my SIL died of complications from life-long epilepsy)

« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:11:00 AM by Boom Boom »

Caissa

• View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 20, 2013, 02:45:02 PM »
It is with profound and great sadness that I report that Canon Tony "Boom Boom" Hitsman died on December 18. My understanding is that he will be buried in his beloved Kegaska. My life was enriched by knowing Tony and it now has a hole in it. RIP, Tony.
Link to his Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/tony.hitsman?fref=ts

lagatta

• View Profile
« Reply #620 on: December 20, 2013, 04:34:06 PM »
I happened to see this on rabble first. Here too, Boom Boom deserves his own thread.

" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

Return To TAT