Author Topic: Dick Cheney: we have lift-off  (Read 29174 times)

Toedancer

• View Profile
Re: Dick Cheney: we have lift-off
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2010, 12:25:38 AM »
Cheney has chest pains/in H Now I wonder if his heart muscle simply couldn't withstand the idea of Ron Paul's presidential preference in the straw poll?

Certainly the NJDC should consider lowering their vitriol or they will have one next.
"Democracy is not the law of the majority, it's the protection of the minority." -Albert Camus 1913-1960

pogge

• View Profile
    • Peace, order and good government, eh?
« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2010, 03:51:51 PM »
Possible schadenfreude alert!
According to a story filed late Wednesday, [Dick] Cheney will be indicted in a Nigerian bribery case as part of an investigation into an alleged $180 million bribery scandal.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 03:52:09 PM by pogge »

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pogge.ca
« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2010, 04:05:14 PM »
There's some kind of Interpol notice out on him too, which tells you something about those notices (draw no conclusions till we all study up). Some tweeters having fun with idea of Cheney and Assange both on Interpol notice -- my favourite was the tweep who said "I smell a buddy photo coming on!"

Croghan27

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2010, 04:43:23 PM »
There's some kind of Interpol notice out on him too, which tells you something about those notices (draw no conclusions till we all study up). Some tweeters having fun with idea of Cheney and Assange both on Interpol notice -- my favourite was the tweep who said "I smell a buddy photo coming on!"

Is it possible to imagine Assange and Cheney gambling ... Assange saying: "I'll match your exposure of a CIA agent, and raise you a million 'secret' files".  :annoyed

(Should not bad mouth JL like that.  ::) )
"It is also a good rule not to put overmuch confidence in the observational results that are put forward until they are confirmed by theory." -- Arthur Stanley Eddington

skdadl

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.pogge.ca
« Reply #139 on: December 02, 2010, 04:47:29 PM »
Yeah -- it's hard to know when to laugh and which jokes to laugh at. The thing is, I think that people are srsly worried, so it gets harder to laugh, even when the jokes should be funny.

pogge

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 07, 2010, 08:44:48 PM »
Dick Cheney faces charges in Halliburton bribery case
LAGOS—Nigeria’s anti-corruption agency filed charges against former U.S. vice-president Dick Cheney and the head of oil services giant Halliburton Co. on Tuesday over an alleged scheme to bribe Nigerian officials.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) said it had filed a 16-count indictment at a federal high court in Abuja against Cheney, Halliburton Chief Executive David Lesar and two other executives, in a case dating back to the mid-1990s.

It also filed charges against Halliburton as a company, which was headed by Cheney during the 1990s, and four associated businesses.

Toedancer

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: December 09, 2010, 04:00:18 PM »
THIS is so how business is done by Amerika and the 3rd world now

Cheney is charged with BRIBERY, and then Halliburton allows itself to be EXTORTED for the charges to be dropped, 500 Million! Of course Nigeria allows the bribery so it can re-bribe, oy.

Oops forgot this - "America will not mind starting a war against Nigeria, if only to stop   its former vice president from being tried in a Nigerian court," he   said.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2010, 04:04:16 PM by Toedancer »
"Democracy is not the law of the majority, it's the protection of the minority." -Albert Camus 1913-1960

pogge

• View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 16, 2010, 09:39:58 AM »

Toedancer

• View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 16, 2010, 12:30:12 PM »
So a 50% OFF deal, it must be a pre-boxing day sale for war criminals.  ::)

Boom Boom

• View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 16, 2010, 01:21:54 PM »
It's official, I guess: Nigeria to drop Dick Cheney charges after plea bargain

I'm guessing this is a drop in a very large bucket - I suspect oil companies from the US may have attempted similar crimes elsewhere.

Toedancer

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »
If you can stand watching gawkers vid for the entire thing, watch how nice Van. cops behave when well-heeled Canadian peeps pay $500.00 to hear the Dickster talk @ the Vancouver Club. LMAO, altho I gotta say some of those protesters said some vile things to people. And you could see some of the well-heeled stepping over protesters legs and bodies thinking "Eww Kooties"! *need more tea*

http://gawker.com/5844160/watch-canada-give-dick-cheney-a-war-criminals-welcome

Holly Stick

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 27, 2011, 11:49:16 PM »
Economics is a human creation, borders are human creations and nature doesn’t give a damn about these things. - David Suzuki

Toedancer

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 24, 2012, 08:50:24 PM »
As we know Tricky Dicky cancelled his trip for April because IT'S JUST TOO DANGEROUS HERE! Well now we know that's all bullshit. Tricky Dicky got a HEART. For real. Someone else's. True.  http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-57403969-503544/dick-cheney-receives-heart-transplant/?tag=cbsContent;cbsCarousel

I did not click on any comments, none. Because I think it's more fun to go straight to bwahaha, Inherited Memories. Hee. Apparently celullar memory really works on the appetite the most from what I've read. Altho there have been cases where pre-transplants were pleasant, then become very snarly post-transplant. Could he become more evil? I suppose that's possible. Could he become 'pleasant'? Well I'm sure he is grateful. Could he become 'whistleblower'? That's the great fucking mystery. Let's hope he finds a deep desire to go tooling around on a Harley.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:52:46 PM by Toedancer »

Return To TAT