Author Topic: New Catagory, Two forums  (Read 23293 times)

Herr Magoo

• View Profile
New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2007, 01:12:52 PM »
I will be voting GREEN for any protest vote

Indeed.  When the Rhinos disappeared, some party had to step up to be the electoral equivalent of a spoiled ballot, and the Greens have shown themselves admirable successors to the Rhinos in this regard.  Voting Green is another way of saying "I wanted to pee on my ballot, but when I got there I couldn't go".

and helping to move thousands of votes from the ndp to the GREENS.

"Thousands of votes should keep them marginalized and irrelevant for another 4 years.   Now if we could only do something about the inevitable sour grapes and pitiful excuses.
ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°`°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,¸_¸,ø¤°°¤ø,

lagatta

• View Profile
New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2007, 01:14:54 PM »
What an odd thing to want to achieve in Québec...
" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

Caissa

• View Profile
New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2007, 01:17:20 PM »
I just wish there was a viable CPC candidate in my riding.

John_D

• View Profile
New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2007, 01:21:27 PM »
I plan to vote for the CAPS LOCK PARTY. You can tell they're serious, because the party's name is in ALL CAPITALS. Any Canadian who wants to see an end to our 130 year battle with lower case letters should vote CAPS LOCK.

lagatta

• View Profile
New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2007, 01:28:05 PM »
I guess Shavluk is intent on breaking the stranglehold the NDP has on party politics in Québec.
" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2007, 01:30:19 PM »
I see a few of the regular ndp party hacks here ,so I wont bother responding to all of you.

We shall see after the election.

Some  , just don't type on Internet boards and actually accomplish some things politically.

joke layton is finished, and  over , just watch what we try to do.

Are there any Green supporters here?

And I don't mean the few of you just green with envy. hahaha

Hello to all of my friends over here,,,yes all one of you, hahhaha

I don't mind a challenge and maybe some of you can rise up and provide one if i only use one hand ,  hahaha

Call a mod !!  

hahahha

Just words here little Girlzzzzz ,hahahaa relax

Where does it say this is just about Quebec
and by the by the ndp will still be shut out of Quebec ,,any bets?

deBeauxOs

New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2007, 01:33:24 PM »
Rhinos rule!!!!

In the 1980 federal election, for instance, the Rhinoceros party nominated a professional clown/comedian named Sonia "Chatouille" Côté  in the Laurier riding in Montréal. Côté came in second place, after the successful Liberal candidate, but ahead of both other major parties: the third place New Democrat, and the fourth-place Progressive Conservative candidate. Chatouille received almost twice as many votes as the PC candidate.
From here.

The National Film Board produced a documentary about Chatouille, in her professional, not political incarnation.

Caissa

• View Profile
New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2007, 01:35:26 PM »
The Green Party will win absolutely 0 seats in the next Federal election.

New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2007, 01:36:51 PM »
Well  I admire the fact that you at least stood in an election.
You still political?hahaha

New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2007, 01:39:34 PM »
Quote from: Caissa
The Green Party will win absolutely 0 seats in the next Federal election.

How much is your bet?

Will you also bet that the ndp will again be shut out of a full federal election in the province of Quebec?

(hey at least everyone is typing ,, eh , hahhaha,, i should get paid for providing the Nemesis excitement)

www. leap.cc

lagatta

• View Profile
New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2007, 01:43:42 PM »
Who here would you describe as NDP hacks?

I think you're waaaaay off target.
Rosa Luxemburg

brebis noire

• View Profile
New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2007, 01:45:35 PM »
(hey at least everyone is typing ,, eh , hahhaha,, i should get paid for providing the Nemesis excitement)

well, if "excitement" is just another word for "annoyance", ok then.

deBeauxOs

New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2007, 01:46:05 PM »
Quote from: lagatta
Who here would you describe as NDP hacks? ....
Anyone who doesn't agree with him?  :roll:

New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2007, 01:46:56 PM »
Oh no, not another partisan fool who simply cannot talk policy outside of partisan politics. How boring, and what an utterly tired routine. "NDP party hacks" - snort, snort.

Quote from: kulvahs
Just words here little Girlzzzzz ,hahahaa relax

Fuck off, asshole.

Quote from: John_D
I plan to vote for the CAPS LOCK PARTY. You can tell they're serious, because the party's name is in ALL CAPITALS. Any Canadian who wants to see an end to our 130 year battle with lower case letters should vote CAPS LOCK.

But John_D, you simply cannot throw grammar and punctuation out the window. Heck, if we voted for such a party, we might as well just tear up the Geneva Conventions and fuggaid all aboudit.

John_D

• View Profile
New Catagory, Two forums
« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2007, 01:52:22 PM »
To Shavluk - Jesus Christ, this shit is hurting my eyes. Learn how to fucking format your posts so they read like the poster is older than twelve.

hahhhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah (Wait a minute, random combinations of the letters "h" and "a" do not an indication of laughter make!)

To Ephemeral - The CAPS LOCK PARTY feels the Geneva Conventions, or at least those parts of them that make reference to grammar, are unnecessarily restrictive. This is a dangerous new world we live in, and we need to be prepared to meet the threat. WITH ALL CAPITALS! WE WON'T REST UNTIL THE CAPITAL HAS BEEN CAPITALIZED!

Return To TAT