Author Topic: Greg Palast  (Read 2486 times)

Toedancer

• View Profile
Greg Palast
« on: July 08, 2006, 11:15:35 PM »
Guerilla News Network - Excerpt from Armed Madhouse
Tuesday, May 23, 2006

By Greg Palast

Now that I’ve convinced you that the Peak Oil crowd is crackers, let me disagree with myself. We can’t understand the new class war unless we understand why oil, a certain kind at least, has in fact “peaked.”

http://www.gregpalast.com/madhouse/index.php/33

I know, I know, alot of you simply aren't interested, but I think I am falling a little in crush with this guy.
"Democracy is not the law of the majority, it's the protection of the minority." -Albert Camus 1913-1960

lagatta

• View Profile
Greg Palast
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2006, 09:34:12 AM »
I confess that despite Palast's many incisive comments, his writing style annoys me a great deal.
" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

Toedancer

• View Profile
Re: Greg Palast
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2011, 12:50:25 PM »
Why Billionaires Need to Buy the WH. Greg Palast. Singer/Koch Brothers/Asbestos/Looting

http://www.gregpalast.com/uber-vultures-the-billionaires-who-would-pick-our-president/#more-4813

So the Billionaire Boys Club prodded Gov. Christie, a bully-boy from Jersey, to muscle his way into the Oval Office. Christie didn't fly, no surprise. But whether they pick the GOP candidate or retreat to their old tactics of smear-from-the-rear, the fragile thing called democracy stands little chance against the tsunamic powers of the quartet's combined checkbooks.
"Democracy is not the law of the majority, it's the protection of the minority." -Albert Camus 1913-1960

Return To TAT