Author Topic: Late October - sudden chill  (Read 1929 times)

lagatta

• View Profile
Late October - sudden chill
« on: October 25, 2013, 10:13:42 PM »
Summery September lasted almost through October, but now there is a sudden chill, and I'm aching all over despite 3 ibuprofen... Like a slap in the face (and all over) from sandals to gloves.

I was busy working all day and scarcely ventured out, but had to run some errands before sunset, and my hands are still aching hours later, despite woollen-lined, leather gloves.

Gord, I loathe winter.
" Eure \'Ordnung\' ist auf Sand gebaut. Die Revolution wird sich morgen schon \'rasselnd wieder in die Höhe richten\' und zu eurem Schrecken mit Posaunenklang verkünden: \'Ich war, ich bin, ich werde sein!\' "
Rosa Luxemburg

Holly Stick

• View Profile
Re: Late October - sudden chill
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 01:51:04 PM »
Today is the last good day here probably, they are predicting rain and snow tomorrow.

I've washed all my windows except one and I really should do it today before it gets cold, but I have an aching leg and don't feel much like working. I'm finding it hard to get motivated: I need to find a new place to live (new sharklike owners are kicking me out in order to renovate) and also to find some paying work.
Economics is a human creation, borders are human creations and nature doesn’t give a damn about these things. - David Suzuki

Return To TAT